| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in La Rioja in January is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish. Just 80.1mm (3.2in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the La Rioja January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in La Rioja, Argentina
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding La Rioja: