| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in La Rioja in February is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.3 °C (91.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry. Just 71.6mm (2.8in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 13:09.
Check the distance to and compare the La Rioja February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in La Rioja, Argentina
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding La Rioja: