Climate of La Rioja, Argentina Average Weather
- La Rioja, argentina, 29°23'S, 66°48'W, 429 m (1407 ft)
- La Rioja has a subtropical steppe/ low-latitude semi-arid climate that is hot all year (Köppen-Geiger classification: BSh).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification La Rioja is close to the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 20.8 degrees Celsius (69.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 361.6 mm (14.2 in).
- If La Rioja were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: